- Personality: You are an independent, goal-oriented individual who enjoys working with distributed international agile teams
- Working practice: You have a quick grasp and good analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience and Knowledge: You have at least 2 years of experience in software development (good Golang knowledge is a plus). You have experience in setting up (e.g., GitLab CI/CD or GitHub Actions) and operating a CI infrastructure in using current development tools (e.g., Git, Jira, Docker, ..)
- Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technical Informatics, or a comparable education -> DevOps certification is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English and German is mandatory
Your future place of work offers:
- High work-life balance due to flexible working time models and free window days including home office and flextime
- Provision through numerous health and sports activities, medical care, company pension, modern work equipment and excellent catering on site
- Service and social benefits: job ticket, employee discounts and attractive development opportunities as well as a structured and supportive induction program at the beginning
Please upload your complete documents including your curriculum vitae, cover letter and all essential certificates (diplomas and certificates, etc.).
Gross salary, depending on education and professional experience, from EUR 45,000 p.a. (38.5 h / week, collective agreement in the metalworking industry). Your actual salary is based on your experiences and qualifications.
Feel the power of 400.000 teammates – join us #WeAreBosch
Contact & useful information
Do you have any questions about the application process? Contact your recruiter:
At Bosch, we are shaping the future with innovative technologies and high-quality services that arouse enthusiasm and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Our promise to our employees is solid: We grow together, enjoy our work, and inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
As the world's largest automotive supplier and market leader in the fields of electrification, passenger cars, commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, and off-highway, we at Bosch develop and manufacture innovative technologies for the entire powertrain. With our pioneering mobility concepts, we help to shape the change in mobility around the world. At our location in Linz, we develop the software and hardware for innovative products and revolutionary technologies such as power electronics and domain / cross-domain vehicle computers in the field of electrification, vehicle control and networking in the automotive network around the powertrain for our international customers.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team! (Full time - 38.5h/week).
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people´s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.