- Personality: You are communicative, team-oriented and stress-resistant and are characterized by an independent, analytical and goal-oriented way of working
- Experience and know-how: Programming knowledge in C, several years of experience in the automotive sector would be an advantage
- Education: Completed technical education (TU, FH, HTL with appropriate professional experience) with a specialization in technical informatics, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar, good knowledge of English or German
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the development of innovative and real-time capable control unit functions for electrical-electronic architectures in vehicle control units, from concept to series production
- Communicate in a network: From the coordination of the requirements through to commissioning and testing, you coordinate closely with the vehicle manufacturers and partners in the international Bosch development network
- Evaluate in a structured manner: Implementation of hardware-related software changes and hardware configurations
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people´s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.