Are you looking for a new challenge? Then you've come to the right place!
- You are experienced in creating automated test cases, and you’re also familiar with continuous integration and deployment
- You have at least three years of relevant practical experience in full stack automation or E2E test automation
- You've already gained experience with Linux and Windows operating system internals, and the issue of performance optimization appeals to you as an intriguing challenge
- You are conversant with enterprise platforms and cloud services such as Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure
- You enjoy detecting errors and getting straight to the root of the problem
- You enjoy working in a team and take your responsibility for the quality of our product very seriously
In short: Tracking down every error and sticking with the task until it's resolved is your passion. If this describes you, get on the ball and join our team!
• Fruit, Sweets & Treats
• Daily Breakfast
• Team Events
• Underground Parking
• Employee Benefits
• Public Transportation
• Paid Further Education
• Modern Office
• Startup Mentality
• International Customers
• Owner-Managed Company
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of enterprise search and information insight. Mindbreeze InSpire offers customers a consolidated overview of corporate intelligence, empowering decision-makers in all aspects of their business.
With many years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by more than 2,000 of the world’s largest companies.