We are an ML company that is focused on making the internet a safer place by ensuring that malicious traffic gets detected and bots are stopped. Our team, composed of leading researchers and developers, are constantly innovating toward an improved future that promises of privacy, security, and performance.
What you'll do here:
- You will build new features that improve our ML based detection tools.
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of ML engineers, data engineers, MLOps engineers, and ML researchers to deploy these improvements at scale.
- You will create and improve state of the art Machine Learning pipelines and models
- You will own the design of scalable, testable, and performant software applications that have a meaningful impact on our business
- You will mentor less experienced engineers to help build a strong Machine Learning focused Engineering organization
What you'll learn:
- You will have the opportunity to work on systems that affect millions of people daily
- You will get better at working with high scale Machine Learning systems (>1B data points, >100k inference events/s)
- You will get more creative in applying Machine Learning solutions for real world problems. Forget copy pasting research papers or blog posts
- You have been an owner or a significant contributor for a product used by hundreds of customers.
- You have the ability to be a creative problem solver.
- You understand how majority of Machine learning algorithms work and how they should be evaluated.
- You have worked with non-trivial amounts of data.
- You've led technical discussions with a team and helped drive decisions by balancing trade-offs.
- You're a strong written and verbal communicator and can tailor your communication for non-technical audiences.
- You have experience with orchestration platforms: Kubernetes, containerization, and microservice design. Familiarity with distributed systems and architectures, CI/CD.
Our tech stack includes: Python, Kubernetes, PySpark, Clickhouse, Argo, Kafka
We provide machine learning products and services at scale to some of the largest companies in the world. Focus on meta-learning and visual domain ML.
Intuition Machines has decades of software and ML expertise. We build and operate massively scalable systems to tackle some of today's hardest problems.