What will you do:
- Oversee and lead a small team of engineers to execute on complex requirements from stakeholders both externally and internally. Making sure deadlines are met and ensuring stability in production applications.
- Improve our global code-set through brainstorming sessions, code reviews, unit and automation testing.
- Convert complex customer requirements into actionable code for sprint pipelines while supporting and mentoring peers.
- Architect solutions that are both scalable and configurable, empowering the team to make good choices based on the design patterns established.
- Write clearly structured, maintainable, well documented, and tested code that meets our requirements and goals. It should be high quality enough to be open-sourced.
We provide machine learning products and services at scale to some of the largest companies in the world. Focus on meta-learning and visual domain ML.
Intuition Machines has decades of software and ML expertise. We build and operate massively scalable systems to tackle some of today's hardest problems.