You will be responsible for deploying and managing infrastructure, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our stakeholder needs. You will be working on innovative and strategic projects in the automotive industry for various domains (fleet validation, HIL/SIL testing , ADAS, …) related to data engineering and applied data science. You should have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with C# and Python.
The DevOps team is responsible for implementation and automation of data analytics platforms for multiple automotive OEMs
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs inlcuding the stakeholder management
- Defining and implementing development, test, release, update, and support processes for Dev(Sec)Ops (On-Premise and Cloud)
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvements
- Implementing various development, testing and automation tools and support operation of IT infrastructure
- Ensures the know-how development and transfer as well as the continuous improvement of leading technologies and methodologies within the field of Dev(Sec)Ops and CI/CD
- Working together with solution architect on development of complex on-premise, hybrid and cloud solution architectures (usually including 30+ microservices)
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €50.400,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.