As software developer (m/f/d) you will support the Production Processes team with programming tasks within the Technology department. Specifically, you will take on the following tasks:
- Creating services in distributed systems, to support replatforming to microservices architecture.
- Deploying and distributing containerized applications using required CI/CD pipelines
- Participate holistically in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) for demonstrators
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours), including mobile working
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- The feeling of a StartUp company with the advantages of a large corporation
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee share purchase program or corporate benefits platform
- Canteen for our employees
- Free parking
At Rheinmetall, you will deal with topics that move people and challenge IT specialists (m/f/d).
Using sophisticated information technology, you will develop environmentally friendly mobility and complex security technology, earn well and achieve a positive work-life balance. We are an employer you can rely on.
Smart IT solutions for a good and secure future
Digitalisation and process automation have many facets within our technology group. Whether in the SAP system landscape, IT infrastructure, IT Security/Cyber Security or software development, with us you can shape the future.