Design the software solutions of tomorrow with us! For the development of our unmanned aerial systems (UAS), we are looking for an experienced software developer (m/f/d) to take on the following tasks:
- Design, implementation and testing of operator applications and simulators (3D mission planning, AR sensor control, Pilot's View).
- Integration of video and sensor data
- Development of software components in C++ using Qt and osgEarth
- Support for integration into software systems and hardware
- Creation of accompanying documentation
At our location in Penzberg, we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration and 30 days holiday per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee share purchase programme or corporate benefits platform
- Free parking facilities
At Rheinmetall, you will deal with topics that move people and challenge IT specialists (m/f/d).
Using sophisticated information technology, you will develop environmentally friendly mobility and complex security technology, earn well and achieve a positive work-life balance. We are an employer you can rely on.
Smart IT solutions for a good and secure future
Digitalisation and process automation have many facets within our technology group. Whether in the SAP system landscape, IT infrastructure, IT Security/Cyber Security or software development, with us you can shape the future.