Python, ETL/ELT, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, CI/CD, Data Warehouse, relevant working experience of +2 years, suitable degree, English-speaking
Nice to have:
Kafka, Redshift, Database Architecture, Data Architecture, Java, Golang, German-speaking
Remote Work at diconium
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Digitalization has no limits. It is never-ending, never complete. And it determines our work processes – from strategy development to sales.
In digitalization, everything is connected. That is why we've been enabling leading companies for digital commerce with our entire expertise since 1995. From strategy, technology, data, to organization and transformation – end to end. Helping them to master every challenge. Transforming strategy and operations into powerful results. And taking the next crucial step forward. By pushing the limits of what it means to scale digitally.
Our goal: Providing every client, every employee, and every company with the tools, organizational capabilities & skills they need: To become protagonists of digitalization and to forge their own successful paths. In a digital ecosystem in which they can grow. Outpacing their competition. Always able to inspire and convince with their creativity and passion. To unleash their digital potential.
We are working on this every day with more than 1,400 colleagues at our worldwide locations in Europe, North America and Asia. For industry leaders and challengers such as Volkswagen, Bosch, STIHL or Kodak Alaris.