At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready if you have ...
- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly improve their daily work
- the ability to transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features
- self-discipline and organization skills so even if working remotely, everybody can rely on you and the quality of your work
- a professional enterprise experience of at least 3 years in Front End Development.
- an openness to work in an agile environment where you are expected to overtake ownership of your application together with your cross-functional team
- a team-spirit to see the big picture and a common goal
Our team Emerald is ready and waiting with ...
- a chance to develop and improve own product, Time Slot Management for Retail customers, a platform where millions of time slots are booked yearly and which can optimize the efficiency of warehouse functions as well as significantly reduce waiting time of the trucks on warehouse yard (https://www.transporeon.com/en/products/retail-time-slot-management)
- an agile diverse cross-functional team (developers, QA, UX and product manager) which is fun to work with
- empowerment of every team member to take ownership of the application and bring your ideas and skills to the benefit of the project
- various possibilities for your professional development, personal training budget and broad learning options
- option of home-office contract for candidates who are not located close to our offices
Possible countries of employment:
Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal
- Design System with Custom UI component library built on storybook
- State Management: NgRx / Redux
- API: REST
- Project management tool: JIRA, Version control tool: Git
- Testing: Unit tests: Jest, E2E tests: cypress
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker
- Infrastructure: AWX
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- learning landscape
- personal development
- agile environment
- and much much dependent on your country of employment
Please apply with the link: https://short.sg/j/21260691
At Transporeon, our mission is to bring transportation in sync with the world. Because the transportation industry in many areas lags behind what happens in our digital, transparent, data-driven and increasingly sustainable world. Around 30% idle capacity, millions of empty runs on our streets, long waiting times at ports, docks, and airports, and broken information and communication flows are the consequence. A problem that is big but that can be solved and one that we are deeply in love with.
We use technology, or more precisely, connectivity, data and real-time insight to solve the problem. Every day we support our amazing clients with excellent customer service and a highly functional, innovative and reliable cloud-platform. This result is only possible with an amazing team of more than 1400 people.
With your passion, your desire to discover new things and help us solve the complex challenges we are curiously dealing with every day, you can transform too – the world around you and yourself.