Within the Global DWH Engineering Team you can work with huge amount of data and help us to improve by using it in the right way in Germany, Poland, Mexico, Italy and Austria.
We're not only dealing with data, but also heading towards Continuous Delivery and constantly improve and converge our systems to become a truly Global Data Warehouse by migrating our services into the public cloud. But you will not only be responsible for development but also for operation of our services on-premises and within the cloud.
- You analyze, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until go-live within an agile team
- You contribute to design of solution, execute development of design, test and document your implementation
- You take end-to-end responsibility for the solution component
- You perform analyses in the Business Intelligence environment
- You support operations and take responsibility of productive processes
- You do code reviews
Oracle PL/SQL, Airflow, Kafka, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Helm, Python, Hive, Spark, MapR, Java, Groovy, Terraform, Google Cloud Services (BigQuery, Cloud Build, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer, DataFlow)
PAYBACK is the leading multipartner loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform. In Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, Mexico and other countries worldwide, customers can collect points from thousands well-known companies and marketplaces offline and online and redeem these for vouchers, rewards, frequent flyer miles or donate them to charity projects.
As a multichannel marketing platform PAYBACK communicates synchronously via all channels – offline, online and mobile – and, in doing so, provides the optimum combination of coverage and personalization. Companies are able to run integrated campaigns via all available channels. They can get their message and offers to customers at the right time and the right place via the right channel - and as a result, maximize their ROI.
PAYBACK is part of the American Express Group.