What you need to fulfill the role
- Very good programming skills and strong interest in software-based technologies
- At least 2 years of experience in challenging software projects
- Passion for good user experience and the world of your users
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills and team fit
- Experience in taking over responsibility and hands-on mentality
- High degree of self-organisation
- Effective, fast and determined way of working
We are particularly pleased about
Interest and experience in the following areas:
- Backend & Rest APIs (e.g. Spring Boot, Micronaut, NestJS)
- Modern languages (e.g. TypeScript, Kotlin, Golang, Rust)
- Functional programming (e.g. Scala, Haskell)
- Big Data technologies (e.g. Kafka, Hadoop, Spark)
- Blockchain development (e.g. Ethereum, Cardano)
- Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, SRE
- An interesting GitHub profile
- Your OpenSource projects and volunteer work - tell us about them!
You will be part of our team of experienced and passionate developers. We are executing projects for our clients as well as own projects. In doing so, we work with clients whose values we share and to whom we can make a valuable contribution. In each of our projects, we make sure that our full potential can get evolved and that we always learn something new. You take on responsibility from the start and get the support you need to achieve really excellent results. While working with us, you can and should contribute from day one. Your opinion counts both on the project and in shaping the way we work. Let's make the world a better place together.
Valuable software solutions. Inspiring products.
We are a team of highly skilled software engineers working together to deliver excellent software products. We are putting users first, taking on their perspective to create the most valuable solutions. With our experience, we help clients realize their full potential in digital product development. Find out more about us: https://www.taprolabs.de/