As a passionate software developer, you are open to new technologies. You enjoy working in a team just as much as working independently and purposefully on solutions. You are interested in the latest developments on the market and show a willingness to learn proactively.
- You have several years of frontend development experience
- You have knowledge of Angular
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) and ideally have a good knowledge of German
- You will continue to develop our retailer portal "secuOffice" (Aurelia) and our checkout solution "Smart Checkout" (React)
- You implement new features and carry out bug fixes
- You carry out secuOffice releases in a continuous integration process
- You support the examination of the conversion of our "secuOffice" framework
- You work in an agile team (Scrum)
- If you are interested and suitable, you will take on organizational tasks within the team and carry out dailies, among other things
Secupay AG offers a total package for seamless and secure payment experiences for every sales channel - both for merchants and their customers.
Secupay AG, headquartered in Pulsnitz near Dresden, is the largest owner-managed, BaFin-approved payment institution. Founded in 2000 by Hans-Peter Weber as a provider of EC terminals, the company has evolved with the ever-changing demands of the payment market to become a specialist for custom-fit payment and loyalty solutions online, offline and crosschannel, for stationary retail, eCommerce and sophisticated marketplace and platform businesses.
Working at secupay as a software developer:
Our software development department consists of four teams: Atlantis, Asgard, Cheyenne and Magneto. They are responsible for the backend, frontend, onlineshop modules and databases. Our teams work in an agile network structure and use scrum processes. Sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives take place every 14 days, guided by our Scrum Master, online and in English. Our developers work closely with the product management. Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work - up to 100% - contribute to the work life balance.