As an iOS developer at NOUS you
- are part of our video streaming team providing mobile/tv solutions for one of our main clients,
- work closely with UX and project management experts,
- design and build mobile applications for Apple’s iOS/tvOS platform,
- ensure quality and performance of the application considering resources handling,
- identify potential problems and misbehaving,
- publish applications on App Store.
- Full-time position with varied and challenging tasks in a young and dynamic team
- Internal training and further education
- Co-creation in workplace design
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Airy office located in an up-and-coming creative area with very good public connections
- Free coffee and fruits, and various hangout areas
We are flexible if you are - continuous long-term freelancing or going on staff. Annual gross salary starting at 44,800 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications. Start asap. Start asap.
NOUS was established 2006 in reaction to a Viennese educational project that used digital handheld devices; the company now ranks among the leading providers for mobile App Development, mobile guides and projects in the field of digital transformation. Until today NOUS has realized over 200 projects of differing sizes and with various focuses on all continents.
Based in Vienna, a city with a rich historical and cultural tradition, NOUS expanded to the USA in 2009: by opening our branches in Santa Monica and Denver, we were able to gain access to an environment that generates the most dynamic technological developments in the world. 2015 NOUS has opened its office in the United Arab Emirates, one of the most interesting regions in the world and door to Asia.
Digital storytelling, experience design, and discovering are the new catchphrases that are not only effective in the creative industries, but are also crucial for the development of (cultural) brands. 2016 we merged with our partner company pocketscience which brings even more competences in the field of digital transformation in the corporate sector.