Elara is a young, dynamic, and well-funded tech start-up based in Berlin with an exciting and ambitious mission: Building the globally leading asset-related task management solution for SMBs shopfloor workers to maximize work simplification and productivity. Bringing manufacturing companies into the 21st century.
The remaining question is: Do you want to take ownership, bring innovative ideas to life, work autonomously within the fast decision-making and highly diverse, respectful work environment? Then Elara is an excellent choice for your next career opportunity!
Are you interested in learning more about what we can offer you? As a Team member of Elara you can expect:
- Equipment to be productive: Each Team member has the opportunity to order the equipment that suits his/her needs, - either a MacBook Pro or a Lenovo Thinkpad (for interns, trainees and working students we provide MacBook Air or Chrome Books);
- Flexible working hours: As you might already know, we are working in a flexible mode, which means that you are the one who decides when your job needs to be done and therefore you are allowed to shape your schedule and work processes based on your preferences but without harming the results;
- Company foodcourt: We know that food is a key element for being efficient and productive, - for this reason you can always find beverages at our office that will keep your energy on the right level (yes, this is also applicable if you are a vegan). Additionally, we are going to have a team lunch every last Thursday of the month (for those who are based in Berlin);
- Hybrid work style: We know that the working market is changing and not all of us are willing to visit the office on a daily basis, - to keep up with trends and support your preferences we decided to give you the freedom and allow our team members to work three days a week from home in case they are located in Berlin and “no-office” policy for those who are located outside Berlin;
- Company events: We organize company events based on a list of places that are preferred by our Team members - this helps us to get to know each other better and be not only coworkers but a team;
- Complimentary budget: We do support our Team members with 100 Euros complimentary monthly budget for self-development and growth (can not be accumulated), which you can spend on the variety of different reasonable options: from BVG ticket to gym pass, or language courses;
- Risk & Development budget: Yes, we take risks and we do appreciate when our Team members show initiative, - at Elara you have all the opportunities to experiment by being entitled to 100 Euros Risk budget that you can spend on new tools, professional courses and other work-related ideas. You are entitled to receive this fund on a monthly basis and you can accumulate it over the year.
We don’t have any open positions right now.