Do you recognize yourself?
- Never without my team: With motivated colleagues I can maximize the results of my work.
- I recognize what needs to be done and like to organize and structure my tasks independently.
- I like to immerse myself in topics and acquire new knowledge quite easily.
- I'm fluent in written and spoken German or English.
- I have a degree in computer science or comparable degree
- I have experience designing & structuring modular software systems.
- I am experienced in using and integrating external APIs (REST / GraphQL).
- I have advanced skills in React, HTML, CSS, Typescript, MongoDB, github.
Working in our Software Development Team and your tasks:
- You will take over a new project with a team to build a web application to improve internal processes.
- You are directly involved in the agile software development and thus shape the product development.
- You work on updates and the continuous improvement of our software, also considering usability aspects.
- You plan and prioritize tasks together with your team.
This is what you can look forward to:
- State of the art tech stack: React, GraphQL, Apollo Federation, Mongo DB, Docker, Typescript.
- When do you work? It's up to you! We have flexible working hours and trust working hours
- Where do you work? Either in our modern office in Darmstadt or remotely.
- No matter which operating system is your favorite - we support you.
- Other equipment wishes? Feel free to express yourself!
- Agile and dynamic software development is our motto - but how exactly? That's up to each team.
- Code quality is important to us, therefore: Code Review Culture
- Cross-team support is also the order of the day for us.
- For all nerds: Monthly Coder Talks with always new exciting topics.
gastromatic simplifies personnel organization and makes it faster and more efficient:
We, as vertical cloud solution GmbH, bring human resources organization in the hospitality industry to a new level. Our software gastromatic is cloud-based and we offer it as SaaS. All processes related to employee management, shift plan creation, time tracking, vacation planning, evaluation and payroll are optimized and linked into a structured and clear process. Through optimized planning and a passionate, agile team, we thus help our customers to become more successful, to create more time for the essentials and to explore new ways to improve the quality of their work. We want to help people enjoy their work as much as possible. Because today's employers know: Success comes to those who keep key figures and people in mind.
Optimized shift planning including an employee app not only ensures economic success, but also creates a communicative environment in which employees can work transparently, stress-free and ultimately with pleasure.
Our team of 90 Gastronauts is committed to innovation, appreciation and exchange, and live the corporate vision "Rethinking work(ing) together" every day on a wide variety of levels: With the software, intensive customer support, the gastromatic blog, the new work podcast "Zwei zu Tisch", customer events and much more, gastromatic is not only an efficient all-rounder, but also a reliable consultant, industry expert and active shaper on the way to a better working world of tomorrow.