You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where ownership, accountability, diversity and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit and fun is at the heart of our success.
In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, bonus scheme and benefits
- 24 days annual leave, 11 bank holidays (incl. Good Friday)
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Comprehensive company health care scheme with Laya – including up to max. 500 EUR yearly refund for “Routine Dental”. If you want to add full private Dental Scheme on top – no problem at all! Laya offers an additional, privately paid, “Dental Plan” for you – if you want whenever you want
- Meaningful development and career opportunities
- Flexible and hybrid work models
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
With some 157,500 employees worldwide, ZF reported sales of €38.3 billion in fiscal 2021. The company operates 188 production locations in 31 countries.