- Bachelor’s degree (related to electrical or electronic engineering, embedded SW, controls, computer science, physics)
- Interest and demonstrable experience in project management
- A very good understanding of Automotive embedded systems and their interaction with other systems throughout the lifecycle (production, operation in the vehicle, maintenance, post SOP support, …)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security features and topics would be preferred, but not necessary. If you do not have these yet, you must have a desire to learn these in detail
- The ability to be a fast learner and be self-motivated to perform your tasks
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills and strong team player
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Ensures the fulfilment of all applicable security standards (e.g. ISO21434), guidelines, company and customer specific security requirements for ZF’s Steering and Braking products
- Create and maintain cyber security work products: cyber security plan, cyber security work product sheet, customer DIA, cyber security schedule, export control plan, cyber security assessment report
- Be a key contact for internal stakeholders and customers regarding cyber security project management activities, schedules, risks, issues and important cyber security topics
- Strongly interact with software development, hardware development, testing, and production to ensure a common understanding of the cyber security plan. Drive and execute the plan.
-Create necessary work packages for the cyber security team members
-Align with the global cyber security organization of Active Safety and the ZF Cyber Security core teams
- Provide project status updates to all stakeholders
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
With some 157,500 employees worldwide, ZF reported sales of €38.3 billion in fiscal 2021. The company operates 188 production locations in 31 countries.