- Multi-year project experience with customer requirements analysis as well as software architect and technical project leader
- Very good understanding of software architecture, object-oriented analysis and design
- Know-How with system and equipment integration
- Strong focus on quality assurance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent IT working experience
Additional skills (not mandatory):
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, especially MS SQL Server
- Knowledge about MES solutions and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Experience with container virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes
Together with the BU Lead MES Solutions you will technically lead, mentor and grow the team of developers.
In collaboration with our customers and partners, you will develop customer-specific automation solutions for production in the high-tech industry. Your tasks include the customization, development and system integration of solutions for manufacturing execution, process control and equipment integration as well as the configuration and development of user interfaces and reporting solutions.
You will lead the project throughout the entire life cycle from design and specification through development and testing to commissioning and will also have an advisory role to the customer.
You drive architecture design and modeling decisions and ensure the support and maintenance of the created software applications.
SYSTEMA – Art of Automation
SYSTEMA ist ein mittelständisches, international tätiges Unternehmen, welches seit über 25 Jahren Kunden in der Fertigungsindustrie ermöglicht, ihr Geschäft zu verbessern, indem es mit Softwarelösungen und Beratung zur Automatisierung Transparenz und Kontrolle bietet. Unsere mehr als 200 Mitarbeiter agieren weltweit, um den komplexen Anforderungen gemäß Industrie 4.0 gerecht werden zu können.