To get started as a successful C#/.NET Full Stack Developer with us you need:
- Solid software development skills with C# / .NET
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, especially MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Good knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with common tools and development environments, e.g. Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Server
- Self-motivated working style within the scope of customer and internal projects
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
In collaboration with our customers and partners, you will develop customer-specific automation solutions for production in the high-tech industry. Your tasks include the customization, development and system integration of solutions for manufacturing execution, process control and equipment integration as well as the configuration and development of user interfaces and reporting solutions.
You will accompany the project throughout the entire life cycle from design and specification through development and testing to commissioning and will also have an advisory role to the customer.
You participate in architecture design and modeling decisions and ensure the support and maintenance of the created software applications.
Additional skills (not mandatory):
- Know-How with system and equipment integration
- Knowledge about MES solutions
- Experience with administration of MS Windows, IIS, SQL Server
SYSTEMA – Art of Automation
SYSTEMA ist ein mittelständisches, international tätiges Unternehmen, welches seit über 25 Jahren Kunden in der Fertigungsindustrie ermöglicht, ihr Geschäft zu verbessern, indem es mit Softwarelösungen und Beratung zur Automatisierung Transparenz und Kontrolle bietet. Unsere mehr als 200 Mitarbeiter agieren weltweit, um den komplexen Anforderungen gemäß Industrie 4.0 gerecht werden zu können.