- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience with building and running distributed systems based on Cloud Services, CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB or AWS Cognito is a plus
- Passion for software development and interest in working in agile teams using modern programming languages
- Good communication skills and interest in being part of a highly autonomous and cross-functional team
- Dedication for collaborating and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, event-driven architecture and DevOps is always welcome
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for a few weeks per year (currently, EU citizens can work from other EU countries while other cases are checked individually). Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. We can share them with you during the hiring process.
We are a young and innovative mobility company aspiring to change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA is developing a radically new shuttle-on-demand service that will bring affordable, clean and convenient mobility to everybody and make cities a better place to live.
Running as an independent company under the umbrella of the Volkswagen Group, we are able to utilize the resources and know-how of a global corporation – while being an agile, experimental and team-spirited start-up.
Our fast growing team in Berlin and Hamburg has a human-centered perspective on mobility and is focusing on one goal: Be one of the leading global mobility-service-providers by 2025.
Sounds exciting? We are looking for bright minds who want to join us on this exciting and challenging journey. Become the next member of our diverse, inspired and highly skilled team!