What You´ll Bring With You
- Ability to manage ISAE 3402 and other audits
- Knowledge of controlling and budget checks
- Willingness to support the creation and maintenance of Security Documentation
- Experience with outsourcing, risk assessments and documentation
- Ability to do Internal and external Service Level agreements, Service Level objectives and Key performance indicator definition and control
- Ability to define and implement Business Continuity plans including Disaster recovery testing
- Ways of effective interaction with external vendors and suppliers
- Knowledge of security controls, support in planning Security Penetration test
- Ability to cover Configuration Management Database (CMDB) activities including Capacity Management
- Syncing with various customers of the solutions
- Ability to drive solution governance based on all the Erste Digital policies and guidelines
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague