- End-to-end design of state-of-the-art CI/CD toolchain and processes in close alignment with platform architecture, internal service providers, DevOps engineers, build and release management
- Establishes and introduces CI/CD best practices based on the global company IT Strategy
- Implement automation of tedious and boring, repetitive tasks (testing, packaging, dependency and configuration management, deployment)
- Implement and enhance our level of automation of our software delivery life cycle (CI/CD pipelines)
- Bring applications into the cloud
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers on how to best use and innovate our software delivery, test and production platforms
General competence description:
Professional with expertise in:
- CI/CD state-of-the-art best practices, experience with setting up and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
- CD technologies, especially geared towards Kubernetes and public cloud, like ArgoCD, Flux, Crossplane
- Container (orchestration) technologies, including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- Cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure
- Infrastructure as Code technologies, especially Terraform and Helm
- Software development and scripting languages, to provide automation and self-service tooling
- Various automation frameworks, regarding build, test, integration and deployment, including Jenkins automation server
- Git, especially GitHub
Additional competence description:
3+ years of experience in practicing the relevant skills. Ability to take end-to-end responsibility of our CI/CD architecture and to work closely with platform architects, developers, build and release managers.
As a DevOps Architect you are taking part in the next phase of our Agile Transformation, to provide the best services towards our customers and to improve our system landscape. As a DevOps Architect, you work closely with several stakeholders, including the platform architects, internal service providers, agile DevOps teams, product owners and developer teams. Together with them, you will shape the tooling and processes for provisioning our environments, infrastructure and platforms. In addition, you will guide the harmonization and improvement of existing CI/CD assets.
We truly believe that by caring for the tomorrows of everyone within Allianz Technology, we’re setting up a company in which you are enabled to lead the future of innovation across the Allianz Group and pioneer the digitalization of the financial services industry.
With more than 9,400 employees located in 55 countries around the globe, when you join us you’ll feel empowered by a global community.
We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
You’ll set the direction of our reality, digitalization and IT solutions and have a direct impact on our customer’s lives.
Let's care for tomorrow. You. IT