Our platform is a diverse product consisting of several technologies. This characteristic is reflected in our cross functional team of individuals who have a deep understanding of their technical specialty and at the same time can work outside of their comfort zone. We encourage to contribute your individual strengths and personality to the team and give you the room to develop some new skills and experiences.
A successful candidate is expected to provide the following knowledge:
- Working experience with either of the major public cloud providers (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Advanced knowledge in Kubernetes
- Advanced experience with Docker containers
- Development of CI/CD pipelines for GitHub / Jenkins
- Strong knowledge in developing shell scripts (Bash or other POSIX shell)
- Familiarity with Python language (deploy packages; build and distribute python environments), preferably in the context of data science
- General understanding of Networking and IT Security Principles
Also, highly desirable knowledge that would highlight your profile:
- Knowledge of the internals in data science tools such as Jupyter notebooks, R-Studio and Zeppelin notebooks
- Kafka and Spark (administration and recovery in existing deployments; programming internals)
- Terraform, ArgoCD, Helm charts
- Tools such as Airflow, Luigi and MLFlow
- Advanced Linux knowledge
We truly believe that by caring for the tomorrows of everyone within Allianz Technology, we’re setting up a company in which you are enabled to lead the future of innovation across the Allianz Group and pioneer the digitalization of the financial services industry.
With more than 9,400 employees located in 55 countries around the globe, when you join us you’ll feel empowered by a global community.
We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
You’ll set the direction of our reality, digitalization and IT solutions and have a direct impact on our customer’s lives.
Let's care for tomorrow. You. IT