You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, natural science or technology or a comparable qualification and ideally at least 2 years of professional experience in software development?
Welcome to the Team!
With our onboarding programs you will be taken by the hand and will be given all the tipps & tricks that you need. We take time to develop your skills and enjoy the rewards together.
With us you can deepen these tech skills:
• Object-oriented programming in Java (Test Driven Development, Patterns, Frameworks like Spring Boot, Best Practices, Refactoring)
• Networks (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls) and network protocols (HTTP, TLS, REST)
• Relational database systems (MySQL/MariaDB) and data formats (XML/JSON/ProtoBuf)
• Modern software architectures with microservices (containers, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Working with Git, Gradle and CI/CD platforms such as GitLab
• Agile working with Scrum and Kanban
As a Software Developer at CGI, you implement software solutions that are individually tailored to the requirements of our customers. Our project landscape is exciting and varied.
In doing so, you will take on the following additional tasks:
• You design and implement software in an agile team.
• You continuously increase and share your knowledge.
• You are in constant exchange with developers in other teams to solve technical challenges
• Extensive training and professional development offer (earn well-known certificates and complete interesting practices)
• Individual working time, remote work and possibility for sabbaticals
• Project and customer proximity (work where you live)
• Attractive benefits package (including permanent employment contract, profit participation, share participation, company car, rail card and business bicycle)
• State of the art working environment
• Working community that values openness and diversity
• Events and leisure activities to strengthen your attachment to your colleagues
• Fruits, beverages and employee offerings as nice, little extras
No matter which tech stack or industry you prefer: at CGI, you will find challenging projects, that fit to you! If you want to use your skills to help shape the future, it’s high time to learn more about our company.
Founded in 1976 and still owner-managed, we are now among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. In Germany we are represented at 23 locations with over 4,300 employees.
With us, you meet people who are fun to work with!