As a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you will be part of the team responsible for the environments hosting our development and production services.
You will work closely with Software Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to provide tooling for automated deployments and testing in order to facilitate and ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality infotainment solutions in the cloud.
- Design, deploy and manage scalable multi-stage cloud-based environments covering the lifecycle of our service from development to production
- Monitoring and reporting for these environments
- Support Cinemo development and QA teams to find the best solutions and ways to solve problems for cloud-based services
- Diagnose issues and improve the efficiency and reliability of these services
- Participation in the on-call duty rota of the 24/7 operations
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 160 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity.
With us, the values are not written on the wall - with us, values are honestly lived.
In a multinational environment, interaction with each other is always appreciative and friendly.
Organized in flat hierarchies, we are able to shape our everyday work with the passion for innovation and technology.
Whether it's a summer party with the family or a Christmas party to round off a successful year and recharge our batteries - we celebrate our success together.