To strengthen our IT department in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a dedicated
Software Developer (m/f/d)
You should join us if you have
- Conceptual strength as well as a structured, team-oriented and solution-oriented way of working
- The will to actively shape your environment
Your profile includes
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education
- Experience in the development of Java-based software solutions as well as in the implementation of SOAP and REST services and databases
- Framework and tool knowledge in the Java environment e.g. Vaadin (GWT), Spring, Git
- A qualified induction into your new range of tasks
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- 30 days vacation per year (if you work 5 days per week)
- Capital-forming benefits, company pension plan, subsidized gold savings plan and a platform with a variety corporate benefits
- A secure job with demanding challenges and many opportunities to contribute your personal strengths to our company
- Flat corporate hierarchies with fast and flexible decision-making as well as a highly motivated and committed team
- Free drinks and a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables every week
- A workplace in a prime city center location (including a table soccer within the office!) and with good public transport connections
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Heike Spieske, Personnel Officer at Degussa Sonne/Mond Goldhandel GmbH, at [email protected] or by phone at 069/86 00 68 268.
For further information please visit our website at: https://www.degussa-goldhandel.de/
Degussa Sonne/Mond Goldhandel GmbH is a globally operating company for gold, silver and platinum metals. Since our foundation in 2010, our company has grown steadily and has since risen to become the market leader among bank-independent precious metal traders in Europe.
Our employees are on site for you at a total of eleven national and four international locations. In addition to our headquarters, Frankfurt am Main is also home to the cultural history museum Degussa Goldkammer Frankfurt, which opened in 2019 and complements our brand portfolio with an impressive collection of gold and silver exhibits.