- 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Expertise with Java programming for at least 2 years
- Autonomous, analytic and structured way of working
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
- University degree in computer science or a similar field
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, UML, XML and Eclipse
- Know-how of embedded C, C++, SQL and Python
- Willingness to learn German
- Development of software configuration tools in an agile team
- Design, implementation of production and test code, maintenance of the delivered software configuration tools
You work on projects which allow our AUTOSAR basic software to be used in heterogeneous ECUs such that resource consumption regarding memory footprint and CPU load is minimized.
KEY WORDS FROM OUR DAILY LIFE
Java, object-orientation, UML, XML, Eclipse, embedded C, C++, SQL, AUTOSAR, Python
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, highly automated driving and related tools, and user experience.
Interested? Visit us at