What you’ll bring with you
- Several years of experience in Android development and the deployment process.
- A healthy knowledge of Kotlin
- An expertise of Rest API, and source-code management using Git
- Profound refactoring skills and working with legacy code
You will impress us by
- Seeing the poetry in clean, perfect code as you look to improve what is existing
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration servers like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Being familiar with Android Architecture Components, Kotlin Coroutines and Jetpack Compose
- Experience with performance tuning and memory leak analysis.
- Being open-minded, dedicated and passionate about what you do
- Respecting the challenges that others deal with, while strive to help the team reach its goals and potential
- Having the nature to stand the heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
We are looking for an Android developer with a focus on DevOps and strong platform skills. Your main work is to evolve the George app on the Android platform by providing solutions to other teams, refactoring of central components and improving the build process and pipeline.
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague