- We’re a team of experienced developers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses...)
- We're open minded, and always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine within the George team
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. Whatever and however you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 52.220,- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague