- You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing data models, metrics, reports, analyses, etc. with a variety of big data and business intelligence technologies to drive key business decisions
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation through our modern cloud stack
- You work closely with our Data Analysts to support them to optimize our customers' processes
- You are the first point of contact for the business analysts for error analysis and troubleshooting when it comes to the data pipelines delivering their data
Our Tech Stack: Spark, Python, Scala, Azure Cloud, Databricks, MS Analysis Service, MS Synapse, MS SQL
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket, you can use public transport for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedback from your colleagues
- Work in a cross-functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, training, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival, or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated into a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- A relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all the key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport, or strategy sprints!
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents.
With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market.
Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.