- Successfully completed studies or professional education in the field of software development and ambition to bring software to users
- Great interest in design, development and usage of complex software architectures, systems, and interfaces
- Sound knowledge of Linux-based system
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); German is optional
In addition to your professional qualification, the position requires the ability to work in a team as well as good communication and analytical skills. An independent, self-reliant, and solution-oriented approach to work is desired.
The validation of ibeoNEXT solid-state Lidar sensors requires a complex system of both hardware and software. This validation system provides technical means to record sensor data and a comprehensive processing framework that allows for analysis and interpretation of the data. You, as Full Stack Developer, will be an essential part in developing this processing framework to extend the validation system that is crucial for our internal and external customers.
- Design, implement, test and improve our processing framework
- Take over responsibilities of software components to ensure their fast and sustainable development
- Working together in a team, following agile planning processes and documentation of software components
- Actively contributing to the feature set of the processing framework, improving the validation system which will bring the next generation of automotive Lidar sensors to the market
Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH is a worldwide technology leader in the field of Lidar sensors (acronym for Light Detection and Ranging), associated products, and software tools. The technology is applied in cars as safety assistance systems, or in the field of autonomous driving. It is Ibeo’s goal to reinvent mobility by enabling cars to become cooperative partners in the driving process, thus making transportation safer.
Ibeo employs more than 400 people at its locations in Hamburg (Germany), Eindhoven (Netherlands) and Detroit (USA). Since 2016, the automotive supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG has been a shareholder of Ibeo: initially via Zukunft Ventures GmbH, and since 2019 via ZF Automotive Germany GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of ZF. Ibeo celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2018. In July 2020, Ibeo became the world’s first series supplier for solid-state Lidar for China’s largest SUV and pickup truck manufacturer Great Wall Motor Company. In 2021, AAC Technologies became a shareholder of Ibeo.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Flexibility / Homeoffice
- Cultural Diversity
Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH has positioned itself as a global technology leader for LiDAR (light detection and ranging) sensors and the associated products and software tools. This technology is used in vehicle assistance systems and in the field of autonomous driving. Ibeo has made it its mission to reinvent mobility by transforming vehicles into cooperative partners, thus making road traffic even safer. With its new 4D solid state LiDAR ibeoNEXT Ibeo set a milestone on the path to fully autonomous driving. Ibeo employs more than 400 people at its locations in Hamburg (Germany), Eindhoven (Netherlands) and Detroit (USA) and is about to establish a subsidiary in China.
Since 2016, automotive supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG has held shares in Ibeo. In 2018, Ibeo celebrated its 20th anniversary. In July 2020, Ibeo became the world’s first series supplier for solid-state LiDAR for China’s largest SUV and pickup truck manufacturer Great Wall Motor Company. AAC Technologies became a shareholder of Ibeo in June 2021.