You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You write clean, maintainable, testable, and understandable code
- You cover your code with unit and integrations tests
- You enjoy developing Web applications – CMS or eCommerce
- You care about product quality and great user-experience
- You develop the technical concept with your project team and present it to our client
- You work closely with the product owner and the client team on backlog topics, acceptance criteria, and user stories
- You contribute to development guidelines and best practices
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You observe how we can improve our development processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
We are IBM iX, the experience agency of IBM Consulting.
A new kind of agency, accelerated by a century of human-centred tech expertise.
At IBM iX, we believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. We help to shape a sustainable future: with products, services, and experiences that connect people.
By combining the creative and agile spirit of an agency with the extensive industry expertise of a consultancy, we help our clients radically re-imagine the future of their business and then bring it to life today, together.
We are more than 1,200 curious, open-minded, and proficient professionals, combining our creativity with speed, decades of in-depth industry knowledge, and the technological power of IBM. Our 10 studios in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland are extended by our Croatian agency family with 3 offices and great teams in Osijek, Varaždin, and Zagreb.
Alongside our in-depth web and mobile tech expertise, we’ve fostered long-standing premium partnerships with leading digital experience platform (DXP), sales, CRM, and commerce software providers like Adobe, Salesforce, and SAP CX.
This allows us to provide impartial advice to our customers on future-oriented experience ecosystems, and to develop and implement end-to-end digital products and services.
Our internal academy and the extensive range of trainings offered by our technology partners and IBM enable our employees to build the skillset needed for the development of complex digital solutions.
Our teams guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. In this way, potentials are identified, business processes rethought, and user-centred digital experiences created.