A minimum gross full-time (40 hours per week) annual salary of EUR 41,700.00 for S2 Research Software Developers.
The advertised salary is:
- Exempt from income tax in Austria.
- Negotiable, based on the qualifications, skills and experience of the selected individual.
- Subject to deductions for health insurance and/or social security.
- Not directly comparable with other employers in Austria, due to the unique legal status and privileges granted to IIASA.
- Subject to the principle of income aggregation (Progressionsvorbehalt in German).
- Educational subsidies for children of school age enrolled in private schools in Austria.
- A generous annual leave allowance.
- Moving and settlement allowances and paid home leave for employees in scientific and professional categories hired from international locations.
- Assistance for newcomers to Austria with visa, work and residency permit applications.
- Support finding accommodation in Austria.
- The option to become a member of a wide range of IIASA clubs such as the tennis, music, soccer, and “women in science” club - to name but a few.
- Further details here.
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is an international scientific institute that conducts research into the critical issues of global environmental, economic, technological, and social change that we face in the twenty-first century. Our findings provide valuable options to policymakers to shape the future of our changing world. IIASA is independent and funded by prestigious research funding agencies in Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.