WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Implementation of scalable & secure micro services on the backend in NodeJS
- Implementation of user interfaces based on micro frontends with Angular
- Continuous improvement of our micro frontend architecture, CI/CD pipelines and codebases
- Taking over ownership and driving topics that you are passionate about and that contribute to our product vision
- Passionate colleagues who are looking forward to share knowledge (see our blog!) and learn from you
- Shape the way we work. You know a technology that will improve our daily work or our product? Bring it on! Active participation is the name of the game
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Micro Frontends with Angular (TypeScript, NgRx, Jest, Nx)
- Micro Services with NodeJS (TypeScript, Jest), Java 11
- Kubernetes & Docker
- API technologies such as GraphQL and REST
- Modern CI/CD toolchains, e.g., Github Actions, Terraform
- Monitoring & Alerting, e.g. Instana
- Product Usage Tracking, e.g. Pendo
- Find out more about our stack
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who likes to:
- Solve problems and deliver customer value
- Ship code daily
- Take ownership and drive topics
- Build state-of-the-art & high quality user interfaces & scalable backends
- Work in a product and customer focussed team
- 2 to 4+ years working experience
- Working proficiently with Angular (or similar frameworks with willingness to learn Angular as part of the onboarding)
- Experience with building and running a scalable backend service in NodeJS
- Working experience with modern tools and practices
- Open communication style
Our cross-functional Engineering teams develop scalable and secure micro services and APIs for the different domains of our product. As a (Senior) Fullstack Engineer you are not only individual contributor but support your team with a strong customer-centric mindset and a drive to take on ownership of product capabilities and technical components in front- and backend. Two week sprints based on Scrum help our teams to self-organise their tasks and continuously improve the way they work to deliver value through our products for our customers.
LeanIX’s Continuous Transformation Platform® offers SaaS solutions to help IT architects, IT asset managers, business leaders, and DevOps teams achieve transparency and control over their enterprise architecture, SaaS, and microservices landscapes.
In a great workplace, employees are more engaged by having information in an understandable context and by feeling confident that decisions are made based on facts.
We are offering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for managing Enterprise Architecture and multi-cloud environments to enable organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT.