WHY YOU ARE OUR PERFECT MATCH - MUST HAVES
- Experience in operating highly available and fault tolerant distributed systems in cloud environments
- Very good knowledge of DevOps Tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Bash, Python or similar)
- Experience leveraging "cloud native" tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Helm, Terraform, Concourse CI to deliver and operate software products
- Expert in Linux administration and troubleshooting across the entire stack
- Experience in Design and Implementation of Security Practices (OWASP, ITS Risk, ISO Standards)
- Great knowledge of Network administration (TCP/IP, Security, Routing, VPNs)
- Good knowledge of Database administration (MySQL, NoSQL DBs)
- Experience in other programming languages, configuration management systems, frameworks and technologies (e.g. Dhall)
- Experience in working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift, OpenStack or Cloud Foundry
- Experience with distributed database systems such as Galera, RavenDB
- Contributions to open source projects and/or programming communities such as Stackoverflow
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering Flock at meshcloud you design and implement the automation that delivers and operates our product. You design and build continuous delivery pipelines for infrastructure and software. You build and leverage monitoring and alerting tools to enable a smooth operation of our services. As an SRE you collaborate closely with our other engineering functions to empower good decision making across the entire product development cycle.
- Design and implement automation to support challenging use cases (multi-cloud deployments, highly-available systems)
- Participate in Customer Result Teams as an individual contributor, as experts for cloud engineering and operational concerns
- Maintain the technical performance of our products and services by analyzing incidents across the entire stack and achieve sustainable improvements
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines, monitoring, incident management and disaster recovery
- Actively participate in knowledge exchange with colleagues and contribute own ideas and impulses in a meaningful way
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our vision "Empower Humans to build a better future" is not only related to the opportunities we offer our customers, but is also reflected in our everyday work. That's why your ideas are important to us! With the help of lean and fast processes, our teams effectively drive improvements and have a great impact on the development of our product and meshcloud every day.
Our benefits and perks include:
- We support your personal and professional development! During your first six weeks with us, we will work with you to create a development and training plan tailored to your needs
- Training budget of 3.000€ per year
- Many free snacks & drinks in our office in Frankfurt (dogs also welcome)
- Mobile working within Germany possible, after onboarding option to World Office
- Regular live team events and weekly virtual coffee dates
- Work in small, self-organized teams with clear goals
- Freedom and the possibility to make independent decisions are a matter of course for us, but of course you can still expect teamwork and mutual support
- For all bookworms: Access to over a hundred books in our meshBib on topics such as coding, leadership, personal development, etc.
- On top: 1800€ tax-free budget per year, which can be used for lunch, gym, internet and mobility
For those interested, here is an overview of our current tech stack.
Join our team and help us accelerate the digital transformation of the Global 2000 companies. How we do it? With our Cloud Foundation platform, a unique solution on the market today.
Almost all larger enterprises will face the challenge of mastering their cloud governance in the next few years, or they are already in the midst of it. A Cloud Foundation is an organizational approach to mastering the Cloud Journey. Our platform provides software development teams with everything they need to successfully develop cloud-native applications.
However, the solution offers much more than just cloud services, as it also covers organizational issues such as IAM and cost management. The "Cloud Foundation Team" integrates all these functions through a unified control plane. This approach relieves our customers' more than a thousand users of organizational tasks and frees them to focus on software delivery.
Our common goal: Every large organization in this world should know what Cloud Foundation Platforms are and why they need one.