“At Mister Spex we believe the way to find the right glasses should be an easy, intuitive and innovative process for our customers.”
Mister Spex is the leading, digitally native omnichannel optical brand in Europe with over five million customers and +1200 employees. We operate online shops in ten countries, over 50 stores in Germany, Austria and Sweden, and a comprehensive network of over 400 partner opticians.
This means that everything we develop should be designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun, in the web shop as well as in person.
- Over the past couple of years, you've shipped several web-based products to larger groups of consumers
- Can-do attitude and feeling comfortable to raise your opinions and own solutions ideas with stakeholders and product owners.
- Experiences with Agile practices and strong customer focus (Scrum/Kanban).
- Deep understanding and willingness to work with TDD principles and are used to work with test automation.
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD practices and tools.
Mister Spex is Europe’s leading omnichannel optician.
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
Visit our career page:
Have a look at our open roles: