An inspiring environment
- Settle in as a full-time employee in an organization, enabling companies to find the best matching candidates who love their profession.
- Sculpt a product that is used and loved by over 3000 companies in Europe.
- Bring in your own ideas in your day-to-day work. Contribute in a variety of tasks and enjoy the uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues.
- We offer ongoing international training, conference passes, and much more to cherish in our most valuable assets: you.
- Benefit from a balanced work-life setup thanks to 30 days of vacation per year and a flexible working environment.
- Take the chance to grow your career within the New Work SE network. Choose the path that suits you best.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons, we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is 60.000 Euro gross. Let’s talk about your salary expectations in person. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
We don’t see “New Work” as a buzzword. To us, it’s a promise.
We strive to make happiness at work a reality – by creating the best team setup you can imagine, driving innovation and working on things we're all passionate about.
Based on this conviction, we align our brands, products and services around a common vision – for a better working life.
Currently, around 1600 employees from 55 different nations are actively shaping the future of work at our HQ in Hamburg and other locations like Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Zurich, Barcelona, Valencia and Porto. About 400 of our employees are developers, working on the product portfolio of brands like XING or kununu.
Their expertise enables us to offer solutions that will change the way companies work and recruit, matching the right people with the right jobs.
Do you want to enhance everyone's working life, including your own? Welcome to NEW WORK SE.