Prescreen develops a cloud-based e-recruiting solution that we sell as SaaS to companies of all sizes. We do that from the heart of Europe - Vienna, Austria. Prescreen was founded in 2014; since then, our team has been working with recruiting departments worldwide to make recruiting more manageable and improve the candidate experience.
Since 2017 we are part of the NEW WORK SE (XING), the leading professional network in the German-speaking area. Together with XING, we see great potential to achieve our shared mission: enable companies to hire the best.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help our team to grow and excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A convincing background:
- Experience in Node.js (Typescript) as Backend technology. Typescript experience is not required but it is a plus
- Testing (Unit Testing / End to end).
- DevOps mindset (you build it, you own it)
- Constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
- Team spirit and willingness to share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Fluent in English.
- Bonus points:
- Experience in PHP.
- Experience with frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue.
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes as developer.
- Hands-on experience on AWS as developer.
An inspiring environment:
- Settle in as a full-time employee in an organization, enabling companies to find the best matching candidates who love their profession.
- The chance to work on an product that is used and loved by over 3.000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Real training and conferences.
- Benefit from a balanced work-life setup thanks to 30 days of vacation per year.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 100% from home (in austria).
- Take the chance to grow your career within the New Work SE network. Choose the path that suits you best.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
- English and German lessons.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 45,000 Euro gross. Let’s talk about your salary expectations in person. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
We don’t see “New Work” as a buzzword. To us, it’s a promise.
We strive to make happiness at work a reality – by creating the best team setup you can imagine, driving innovation and working on things we're all passionate about.
Based on this conviction, we align our brands, products and services around a common vision – for a better working life.
Currently, around 1600 employees from 55 different nations are actively shaping the future of work at our HQ in Hamburg and other locations like Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Zurich, Barcelona, Valencia and Porto. About 400 of our employees are developers, working on the product portfolio of brands like XING or kununu.
Their expertise enables us to offer solutions that will change the way companies work and recruit, matching the right people with the right jobs.
Do you want to enhance everyone's working life, including your own? Welcome to NEW WORK SE.