In this role you will be joining our Consumer App team. You will be involved from the project discovery throughout execution of the project involving both solution partners and clients. Your focus will be on rolling out the Consumer app, a fully native branded app that is deeply integrated with our customers e-commerce and payment systems. Performing regular code and integration architecture reviews will be a main part of your responsibilities.
As our ideal candidate you will have a strong background as a developer and an interest in interfacing with clients and advising project engineering teams of our solution partners. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering. Also you will take a leading role in setting up and growing the tool stack the Field Services team is providing to Solutions Partners to implement and operate integrations with NewStore Consumer Apps.
You will be working in a versatile, dynamic work environment and help to build stable and scalable software based on NewStore Consumer App Platform that fulfils the business needs of our clients. To achieve this you will be an expert on how to leverage the Consumer App core functionality and how to implement customizations as needed.
In this position you will be reporting to the Head of Client Services.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with clients and the internal delivery team to understand and verify business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging NewStore Consumer App platform and AWS capabilities, existing eCommerce, Payment and Loyalty systems.
- Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
- Control implementation, testing, debugging and continuously improve software solutions running in cloud environments
- Architect, review and implement complex solutions as part of an implementation project while taking over complete aspects or parts of the projects
- Take responsibility for the NewStore Field Services development tool stack provided to NewStore Solution Partners
- Use strong conceptual understanding of solution design, development tools and deployment strategies to improve our methodology as well as development, test and deployment processes and make them applicable to all implementation projects
- Educate and guide decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, as well as lead by example or implement mission critical functionality where necessary
- Achieve customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Stock Options for every employee based on role and level
- Internet & Phone budget of €50,- net per month
- Training / Education budget of €2.000,- per year
- 25 annual holidays
- Employee Referral bonus of €5.000,-
- Work 100% remotely whenever you want for 32-40 hours per week
- You’ll be employed directly at NewStore or through long-term contracting based on your location and personal preferences
If you are employed in the Netherlands:
- Macbook is provided by us
- Pension scheme whereof 70% is paid by us
- Partner/paternity leave of 6 weeks 100% paid
- Daily free lunch prepared by a team of inhouse chefs
- Weekly team drinks
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.