Your future team is responsible for developing and delivering PAYBACK applications- used in Germany and International markets by millions of the customers. Agile mindset, hands on attitude, communication, openness, and teamwork are key pillars of our culture.
We like challenges, we like tech, we like great product, we like to work with great people! If you like the same, and you are curious how you could be part of the story, keep reading.
- Building and coaching the teams to work according to agile principles, goal oriented with focus on delivering often, good quality products
- Ensuring continuous improvement, including performance and quality improvements
- Coaching the teams to identify impediments early & turn them into opportunities
- Coaching Product owners and supporting them with creating and managing backlog
- Fostering the environment where trust, respect, simplicity, transparency, agility and fun are main attributes
- Optimization of the collaboration and communication models - within and outside of the team
- Working with other colleagues- agile coaches and scrum masters on the cultural change, supporting the company goals
PAYBACK is the leading multipartner loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform. In Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, Mexico and other countries worldwide, customers can collect points from thousands well-known companies and marketplaces offline and online and redeem these for vouchers, rewards, frequent flyer miles or donate them to charity projects.
As a multichannel marketing platform PAYBACK communicates synchronously via all channels – offline, online and mobile – and, in doing so, provides the optimum combination of coverage and personalization. Companies are able to run integrated campaigns via all available channels. They can get their message and offers to customers at the right time and the right place via the right channel - and as a result, maximize their ROI.
PAYBACK is part of the American Express Group.