As Fullstack Developer at Pimcore you will…
- develop Pimcore and its Open Source and commercial extensions including backend functionalities and frontends for our different Pimcore Editions
- plan, estimate, develop, improve, extend, modernize, review and test in an agile organization - according to your personal interest you will be able to focus on what you are passionate about the most
- be a team player, work closely with the team and get things done together
- become an active member of and interact with our open source community
But don't stop there. Develop yourself based on your interest and grow with Pimcore into additional potential areas like
- software architecture and solution conception
- become a technical leader within a product, module, extension or feature
- train and consult other community and partner developers and customers
- provide technical support for customers
- cloud development, continuous integration, and delivery
- become a development team lead
Pimcore is an award-winning open-source software provider of data management and experience management solutions. With Pimcore, thousands of customers globally, including Burger King, Audi, Peugeot, and IKEA, are delivering digital experiences that create significant value for their businesses.
Pimcore makes it fast and easy to build highly converting, consistent, contextual digital experiences and innovate on them at hyperspeed, collaborating in a single platform across the entire digital organization. It enables a superior time-to-market and unmatched connectivity. Licensed open-source it allows organizations of any size and industry to stay in full control of technology. Pimcore is used by more than 80,000 companies in 56 countries and is recognized Gartner 'Cool Vendor' 2018.