As a software architect at Pimcore you will …
- define the high-level technical and functional architecture of Pimcore, including its open source and commercial extensions
- ensure the software meets all requirements of significant aspects such as quality, performance, resilience, extensibility, scalability and security
- provide technical guidance and coaching to your developer colleagues in the design and implementation
- develop the most critical components of the system or design a blueprint for a solution
- work on improving and extending coding standards and testing solutions
- oversee the development progress to ensure consistency by reviewing code and make suggestions about alternatives and best practices
- plan and estimate new issues & features together with your colleagues for adequate planning of development sprints and new releases
- collaborate with product managers to determine new requirements and features and work on their specifications with attention to the technology stack
- be a package owner for several packages and take technical responsibility for these packages including architecture, issue management and priorities
- be a team player, work closely with the team and get things done together
- become an active member of our open source community
Pimcore is an award-winning open-source software provider of data management and experience management solutions. With Pimcore, thousands of customers globally, including Burger King, Audi, Peugeot, and IKEA, are delivering digital experiences that create significant value for their businesses.
Pimcore makes it fast and easy to build highly converting, consistent, contextual digital experiences and innovate on them at hyperspeed, collaborating in a single platform across the entire digital organization. It enables a superior time-to-market and unmatched connectivity. Licensed open-source it allows organizations of any size and industry to stay in full control of technology. Pimcore is used by more than 80,000 companies in 56 countries and is recognized Gartner 'Cool Vendor' 2018.