As a passionate software developer, you are open to new technologies. You enjoy working in a team just as much as working independently and purposefully on solutions. You are interested in the latest developments on the market and show a willingness to learn proactively.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have 2 years of professional experience in backend development
- You have solid knowledge of PHP
- You have experience with the Yii2 framework and have already tried Yii3
- You are familiar with MongoDB
- Ideally you are also familiar with Redis, SQL, REST, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- You have experience with web services
- Clean code and design pattern experience is welcomed
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English
You will further develop the existing software solutions in close cooperation with the stakeholders. You will accompany the entire software development process - from conception to implementation and testing.
- You will be part of the backend development team and develop new features, services and API interfaces
- You optimize processes and workflows by bringing in your own ideas and experience
- You work in an agile team (Scrum)
Secupay AG offers a total package for seamless and secure payment experiences for every sales channel - both for merchants and their customers.
Secupay AG, headquartered in Pulsnitz near Dresden, is the largest owner-managed, BaFin-approved payment institution. Founded in 2000 by Hans-Peter Weber as a provider of EC terminals, the company has evolved with the ever-changing demands of the payment market to become a specialist for custom-fit payment and loyalty solutions online, offline and crosschannel, for stationary retail, eCommerce and sophisticated marketplace and platform businesses.
Working at secupay as a software developer:
Our software development department consists of four teams: Atlantis, Asgard, Cheyenne and Magneto. They are responsible for the backend, frontend, onlineshop modules and databases. Our teams work in an agile network structure and use scrum processes. Sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives take place every 14 days, guided by our Scrum Master, online and in English. Our developers work closely with the product management. Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work - up to 100% - contribute to the work life balance.