You are part of a fast growing team of developers, hardware engineers and data scientist. Together you are responsible for the launch and continuous development of our product and you will be reporting to our R&D Director. You will work on the development of our cloud solution. Because our product is connected to a hardware device and has a strong AI component, you will work closely together with the hardware engineers and data scientists in the R&D department.
- Continuous development of our backend solution for processing sensor and measurement data
- You actively contribute to our product and set up, by bringing in new ideas in close feedback loops with the dev team
- Implementation of new functionalities in the AWS stack
- Development and improvement of interfaces
- Adaptations of the infrastructure
- You will be involved in the entire development process from problem or requirements analysis through design and programming to review, integration, testing and quality assurance.
sensXPERT empowers manufacturers in plastics industries such as aviation, automotive, electronics packaging, and construction to reach full production potential by tapping into a pool of high-quality data in real-time.
The sensXPERT solutions unlock existing data, identify high-impact optimization opportunities, and leverages material data to accelerate your quality control.
They are based on extensive material know-how, combined with top-notch measuring instruments, and deliver you the tool-set to get complete process control.