As a software developer in the Developer Experience Team, you are responsible for offering the developers from our Shopware community the best experience for their development work on Shopware. Working closely with the technical writing and development teams, you will build tools, create instructions, and implement libraries that complement our software products. Sounds exciting?
No matter where you work from, you will be an integral part of the team. Therefore we are looking throughout Europe for a Software Developer DX.
These are your tasks:
- You program tools and applications for software developers who work outside the company with our software "Shopware".
- You interact with our developer community to understand their requirements.
- You are an essential interface with our internal engineering teams.
- You identify gaps in our tooling, SDK ecosystem, and documentation.
- You create and maintain integrations and libraries provided by Shopware.
This is what you'll bring to the table:
- You have in-depth and relevant experience in a development role.
- You are experienced in working with programming libraries such as Node.js, Python, PHP, Go, or Ruby.
- You are very familiar with APIs, SDKs, or other integration libraries.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
Shopware is a leading ecommerce system and used by some of the largest European brands, retailers and manufacturers across B2C and B2B industries. As a trendsetting open source solution, Shopware gives retailers the freedom to quickly and easily realise their growth potential - with more flexibility and less complexity.
Today, more than 100,000 companies rely on a Shopware solution, with all retailers - from start-ups to enterprise - generating a combined turnover of 11,8 billion euros in 2020.
When we place our trust in an employee, it is long-term. That's why you'll get a permanent employment contract with us that offers you security. If you work full remotely, we will even provide you with your home office equipment.
To learn more about working at Shopware visit https://www.shopware.com/en/jobs/