We are a colorful team of experts with our heads in the cloud, but our feet firmly on the ground. Matthias, Franziska, Marium, Felix, Benjamin, Umar and more than 100 other colleagues are excited about meeting you if the following 5 points appeal to you:
- Our environment: An agile startup with the backing of the Schwarz Group
- Our mission: To make the Schwarz company cloud successful and well known
- Our mindset: Open doors, flat hierarchies, informal culture, ideas welcome
- Our team: Internationally diverse, highly motivated, with confidence in our product
- Our promise: Attractive compensation, 30 days’ leave, flexible working hours and location, job ticket, excellent benefits, and much more, as well as a diverse range of activities in agile mode
STACKIT is the digital brand of Schwarz IT and thus part of the IT organization of Europe’s biggest retail group, which includes Lidl, Kaufland, several production and recycling companies. As a corporate start-up of Schwarz IT, STACKIT's two business areas cloud and colocation offer the technological basis for the digital transformation of the entire group, from which external companies can also benefit in the future.
The team consists of more than 100 enthusiastic IT experts who work passionately on sustainable solutions so that their corporate clients can go digital in a secure and lean way