It would be great if you:
- are in it for the tech (like, for real)
- are interested in blockchain technology
- are fluent in English
- are fluent in Golang, or a similar system programming language, such as Rust.
- understand the challenges of running highly available and scalable systems in production
- have experience with various NoSQL databases
- familiar with Docker / Containerd, Kubernetes, Webassembly, and common tools used in CI/CD
- have experience with one of the major cloud providers
Tezos Commons is working on different projects that are used by a wide variety of actors in the Tezos ecosystem, such as scalable RPC endpoints, indexing of on-chain data, and IPFS storage solutions.
We work very closely with a number of different teams to understand their problems and find solutions that the entire ecosystem can benefit from. You will be expected to coordinate and collaborate with many different teams in the ecosystem.
Tezos Commons Foundation is a US based non-profit corporation. The foundation was formed in the spring of 2018, and leadership was elected through a collaborative effort of over 70 global Tezos community leaders.
TCF is an independent entity that supports and guides community endeavors across the Tezos Commonwealth. We work closely with other Tezos operating organizations and provide a critical bridge between the vision of various Engineering teams, the resources of Tezos Foundation, and the passion of the broader ecosystem of users, delegates, developers, businesses, and enthusiasts.