At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- want to join us on our mission to digitize the logistics world and use your expertise, skills and passion for data to help customers make smarter and faster data driven decisions that help in reducing CO2 emissions and today’s major market inefficiencies
- are a quick learner and strong problem solver with attention to detail, capable of taking on loosely defined problems as well as breaking down and simplifying complex technical concepts
- have a track record of designing and implementing reliable, scalable, secure and cost-efficient (data) architectures in the public cloud maintained using Infrastructure as Code to version and deploy changes
- gathered industry experience with AWS, most notably its core services (S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, VPC, EC2), the serverless stack and the CLI/SDKs; knowledge around distributed computing, stream processing and certifications are ‘nice to have’
- enjoy automation and are familiar with Git, the concepts behind DevOps as well as building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- have written software in Python, Java or another high-level programming language and have good knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting and containers (e.g. Docker / Kubernetes)
Our team is ready and waiting with ...
- a unique chance to leave a footprint for years to come in our data landscape: be part of design, development and delivery of our next generation data platform
- various tasks in extending, scaling and maintaining our company-wide data platform that empowers multi-facetted analytics and customer-facing data products
- challenging tasks around ensuring high availability through continuous improvements to the architecture and its resiliency
- constantly evolving internal tooling, for which you can bring in your own ideas
- the chance to advance the roll-out of analytical self-services and machine learning models within the greater organization
- opportunities for collaboration on various projects with Data Engineers and Data Scientists, other engineering teams as well as internal key stakeholders and data consumers
- the stability of an unlimited contract in a successful tech company
Please apply with this link: https://short.sg/j/20140404
Possible countries of employment:
Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- learning landscape
- personal development
- agile environment
- and much much dependent on your country of employment
At Transporeon, our mission is to bring transportation in sync with the world. Because the transportation industry in many areas lags behind what happens in our digital, transparent, data-driven and increasingly sustainable world. Around 30% idle capacity, millions of empty runs on our streets, long waiting times at ports, docks, and airports, and broken information and communication flows are the consequence. A problem that is big but that can be solved and one that we are deeply in love with.
We use technology, or more precisely, connectivity, data and real-time insight to solve the problem. Every day we support our amazing clients with excellent customer service and a highly functional, innovative and reliable cloud-platform. This result is only possible with an amazing team of more than 1000 people.
With your passion, your desire to discover new things and help us solve the complex challenges we are curiously dealing with every day, you can transform too – the world around you and yourself.