At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Your transformation challenge ...
- based on your communication with our clients you will setup data exchange with clients, AS2, sftp, ftp(s) etc.
- you will configure, update, support file routing from clients to internal system and from system to clients and resolve any operational issues
- monitoring of data exchange interfaces load
- analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements
- perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all data exchange services, reviewing file routing jobs logs and application logs, verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
How can you enrich our team ...
- with your at least 2 years of experience as EDI coordinator/administrator or in system administration
- with your knowledge of communication protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTP/S, AS2, etc.
- you can effectively configure the necessary business processes for FTP, SFTP and AS2 customers
- bringing your experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl and have worked with unix-like rpm-based Linux distros OSs CentOS, SLES SuSE
- you are familiar with 7 level network model
- advantage would be an experience with AS2 software and SIEM (eg ELK, Splunk)
Please apply with this link: https://short.sg/j/20313906
Possible working locations ...
Germany, Poland, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Portugal
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- learning landscape
- personal development
- agile environment
- and much much dependent on your country of employment
At Transporeon, our mission is to bring transportation in sync with the world. Because the transportation industry in many areas lags behind what happens in our digital, transparent, data-driven and increasingly sustainable world. Around 30% idle capacity, millions of empty runs on our streets, long waiting times at ports, docks, and airports, and broken information and communication flows are the consequence. A problem that is big but that can be solved and one that we are deeply in love with.
We use technology, or more precisely, connectivity, data and real-time insight to solve the problem. Every day we support our amazing clients with excellent customer service and a highly functional, innovative and reliable cloud-platform. This result is only possible with an amazing team of more than 1000 people.
With your passion, your desire to discover new things and help us solve the complex challenges we are curiously dealing with every day, you can transform too – the world around you and yourself.